Orthodontics - Traditional & Invisalign® in Bowmanville
Dr. Campbell and his team offer orthodontic solutions to help straighten the smiles of patients in Bowmanville and beyond. Whether you need braces or prefer Invisalign® clear aligners, we can help!
Straightening Smiles in Bowmanville
If you have crooked teeth and/or a misaligned bite (an underbite or overbite), there are a variety of treatments that can be used to help straighten your smile, including braces, Invisalign® and active appliances.
What happens at my orthodontic consultation?
Our dentist will ask questions to gather more information before discussing an appropriate treatment plan for you.
What you can expect from your dentist during the consultation:
- Past health questionnaire
- Conduct a clinical exam
- Take impressions of your teeth
- Take photos of your face and teeth
- Order X-rays of the mouth and head
What types of braces are available at R.A. Campbell Dentistry?
If braces are indeed the solution for you, the dentist will prescribe an appliance specific for your needs.
Here are a few options your dentist might recommend:
- Regular straight wire braces, which may consist of bands, wires, and other fixed or removable corrective appliances.